Welcome to Quality Green!
We are Quality Green Specialists, now located at our new and expanded facility: 335 W. Michigan Ave., DeLand, FL 32720. Owner & Founder: Dana Venrick. Open Daily 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Phone: 386-734-8000
Winner of The Daytona Beach News Journal’s “Best of the West” Reader’s Poll for the Best Fruit Tree Supplier in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
We have the best organic-based plant nutritional products and the most comprehensive soil & plant tissue testing service to make your farm more profitable and your garden more productive.
Our Nursery has a wide range of ornamentals and flowers with over 50 varieties of Fruit Trees & Fruiting Plants available. Come see our high-quality plants & trees and thousands of plants for all types of plantings.
Our Fine Selection Includes:
- Fruit Trees (Five varieties of fruiting olives, 20 varieties of Citrus, peaches, nectarines, avocados, persimmons, pomegranates, carambola (starfruit), loquats (Japanese plums), Dunstan chestnuts, dragon fruit (Pitaya), strawberry guavas (cattley guavas), true guavas, pineapple guavas (feijoa), mangos, bananas, Surinam Cherries, Barbados Cherries,
- Fruiting plants (blueberries, blackberries, grapes, papayas, and more)
- Vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, okra, etc.)
- Herbs (Rosemary, Basil, parsley, oregano, etc.)
- Natives (Coontie, Anise, Walter’s viburnum, wax myrtle, beauty berry, elderberry, red cedar and more)
- Flowering Trees and plants (various colors of Crape Myrtles, Magnolias, Azaleas, Supertunias, Sunpatiens, Pentas, Zinnias, Marigolds, Periwinkles (Vinca) and more)
Our Fertilizer Department has an outstanding selection of organic/natural granular & liquid fertilizers, and composted soil.
Our dry specialty products include: OMRI listed Azomite® volcanic mineralizer, our own Best Management Practices (BMP) compliant 8-0-11 Fertilizer, our organic-based 7-2-7 Blueberry Special, Premium Compost, and Composted Potting Soil.
Our liquid products include: Citra Thrive Plus to remediate the effect of Citrus Greening disease, 10-8-8 Liquid Fertilizer, 3-6-9 Liquid Fertilizer, ‘Vital Green’ 3 in 1 Organic Liquid Fertilizer, Micro Boost Organic/Micro Boost Conventional to supply needed micro-nutrients, Super Hume and Kelp, Blackstrap Molasses, Dark Green (Iron Glucoheptonate), MZ Mix (Manganese & Zinc Glucogheptonate), KeyBor (Boron Glucoheptonate), and much more.
Our pesticides are natural and organic, ensuring effective and safe pest control.
Yes, we carry nursery & landscape ground cover, professional plastic pots of all sizes from one gallon to large 30 gallon pots. Germinating Mix, and Perlite.
State of Florida Fertilizer License Number F002490
Grow Natural with Quality Green!
What we can do for you
The Latest from “Quality Green Happenings”
Restore Your HLB Infected Citrus Grove
The Essential Micronutrient You May Be Missing: Boron
Quality Green Specialists
335 W. Michigan Ave.,
DeLand, FL 32720
Open Daily: 8:00-5:00